整腸通便 美國整腸專家配方 針對便秘、排便不順
Specialist Supplements草本淨腸丸(1號配方）由美國草本專家Dr John R. Christopher研製。配方包括大黃、蘆薈、辣椒、牛蒡、甜菜纖維、丁香芽、伏牛花樹皮、 茴香子、甘草根、蒲公英及生薑。
Herbal colonic complex
A herbal colonics complex with a combination of rhubarb, aloe vera, cayenne, burdock root, sugar beet fibre, clove bud, barberry bark, fennel seed, liquorice root, dandelion root and ginger root.
COL-Clear A at a glance...
Herbal colonics complex
With sugar beet fibre and a combination of herbal ingredients
Contributes to an increase in faecal bulk
Based on a formula by American master herbalist, Dr John R. Christopher
Popular with colonic hydrotherapists for use before, during and after treatments
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
About sugar beet fibre
Sugar beet, cultivated Beta vulgaris, is a plant whose root contains a high concentration of sucrose (as its name suggests). It is grown commercially for sugar production. Sugar beets are related to other B. vulgaris cultivars, such as beetroot and chard.
Sugar beets consist of approximately 75% water, 20% sugar and 5% cell walls. After the sugar is extracted, remaining cell wall material - the sugar beet pulp - is used to produce the sugar beet fibre.
This source of dietary fibre contains both soluble and insoluble fibres. The main fibre types in sugar beet fibre are insoluble hemicellulose (22-32 %) and soluble pectin (22-29 %), but also smaller amounts of cellulose and lignin. It has a water-holding capacity of 3-4 times its own weight.
Compared to many conventional natural sources of dietary fibre, such as cereal products and fruits, sugar beet fibre has the following advantages:
- It has a higher content of dietary fibre, with an ideal balance of 2/3 insoluble fibre.
- It contains no phytic acid (cereal products, such as bran and flour, contain phytic acid which forms strong chemical complexes with iron and zinc and can consequently impair or reduce the natural absorption of these essential minerals in the human body).
- It is naturally free from gluten, which means it is an excellent dietary fibre source for people suffering from gluten intolerance.
Sugar beet fibre contributes to an increase in faecal bulk in two ways: the insoluble components of the fibre increase faecal bulk by absorbing water in the large intestine, while the soluble components are fermented by bacteria in the large intestine leading to an increase in bacterial mass. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
Suggested product combinations
This food supplement can be combined with:
- our Multi-Flora ProBio, ProBio MAX or InternaCALM
- our DIGESTIVEaid
- our Fibre & Full or Dietary Fibre Complex.
COL-Clear A can also be alternated with COL-Clear B.